John Barnes is an American writer of science fiction, he has been nominated for Awards including the Nebula and Hugo and has also won the Michael L Printz Award.
The majority of John Barnes works tend to focus on moral responsibility and social criticism within social contexts.
Century Next Door series
Thousand Cultures series
Time Raider series
- Wartide (1992)
- Battle Cry (1992)
- Union Fires (1992)
Timeline Wars series
- Patton's Spaceship (1997)
- Washington's Dirigible (1997)
- Caesar's Bicycle (1997)
- Timeline Wars (1997) (omnibus volume)
Jak Jinnaka series
Directive 51 series
- Directive 51 (2010)
- Daybreak Zero (2011)
- The Man Who Pulled Down the Sky (1987)
- Sin of Origin (1988)
- Mother of Storms (1995)
- Encounter With Tiber, with Buzz Aldrin (1996)
- One For the Morning Glory (1996)
- Apocalypses & Apostrophes (1998) (collection)
- Finity (1999)
- The Return, with Buzz Aldrin (2001)
- Gaudeamus (2004)
- Payback City (2007)
- Tales of the Madman Underground (2009)
- Losers in Space (2011)
- Raise the Gipper (2012)
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
A Message from SFBook
SFBook is entirely funded by Ant including hosting, development and any other costs.
If you enjoy the site please consider a small donation towards the cost of the upkeep and development of SFBook.