Guy Adams is a new rising star in fantasy fiction and the author of The World House, the first part in a duology which concludes with Restoration.
Guy was a trained and seasoned actor before turning to writing full time. He has written a few books before signing with publisher Angry Robot, including the best selling Rules of Modern Policing: 1973 Edition which is a spoof manual written by Life on Mars DCI Gene Hunt.
- The Clown Service (2013)
- The Rain Soaked Bride (2014)
- A Few Words for the Dead (2015)
- London: Orbital (2017)
- New York: Queen of Coney Island (2017)
- Paris: City of Fools (2017)
- The Good, The Bad, and The Infernal (2013)
- Once Upon a Time in Hell (2013)
- For a Few More Souls (2014)
The World House
- Torchwood: The House that Jack Built (2009)
- Torchwood: The Men Who Sold the World (2011)
- The Case Notes of Sherlock Holmes (2009)
- The Breath of God (2012)
- The Army of Doctor Moreau (2013)
Life on Mars franchise
- The Rules of Modern Policing (2007)
- The Wit and Wisdom of DCI Gene Hunt (2009)
- Deadbeat: Makes You Stronger (2005)
- The Curse of the Werewolf (2009)
- Kronos (2011)
- Hands of the Ripper (2012)
- Countess Dracula (2013)
He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
A Message from SFBook
SFBook is entirely funded by Ant including hosting, development and any other costs.
If you enjoy the site please consider a small donation towards the cost of the upkeep and development of SFBook.