The Endeavour Award is named after the ship of the famous explorer Captain James Cook and is awarded annually for the most distinguished science fiction or fantasy novel written by an author within the Pacific Northwest area of the USA and published in the previous year.
The Award is presented during the OryCon event held annually in Portland, Oregon.
In the rare occasions where a date is mentioned twice this indicates that the result was a draw.
- 2010 - Mind Over Ship David Marusek
- 2009 - Space Magic David D. Levine
- 2008 - The Silver Ship and the Sea Brenda Cooper
- 2007 - Forest Mage Robin Hobb
- 2006 - Anywhere but Here Jerry Oltion
- 2005 - The Child Goddess Louise Marley
- 2004 - Red Thunder John Varley
- 2003* - The Disappeared Kristine Kathryn Rusch
- 2003* - Lion's Blood Steven Barnes
- 2002 - Tales from Earthsea Ursula K. Le Guin
- 2001* - The Telling Ursula K. Le Guin
- 2001* - The Glass Harmonica Louise Marley
- 2000 - Darwin's Radio Greg Bear
- 1999 - Dinosaur Summer Greg Bear