Clive Barker is an English author, film director, game designer and artist who focuses primarily within the Horror genre. He is perhaps best known for his Hellraiser series which consists of nine films and a collection of graphic novels and is based on his novella "The Hellbound Heart".
- The Damnation Game (1985)
- The Hellbound Heart (1986)
- Weaveworld (1987)
- Cabal (1988)
- Imajica (1991)
- The Thief of Always (1992)
- Sacrament (1996)
- Galilee (1998)
- Coldheart Canyon (2001)
- Mister B. Gone (2007)
- Mr. Maximillian Bacchus And His Travelling Circus (2009)
- The Scarlet Gospels (2015)
Book of the Art
- The Great and Secret Show (1989)
- Everville (1994)
- Abarat (2002)
- Abarat: Days of Magic, Nights of War (2004)
- Absolute Midnight (2011)
- Books of Blood: vols 1 - 6 (1984–1985)
- The Inhuman Condition (1987)
- In the Flesh (1987)
- Clive Barker, Illustrator (1990)
- Illustrator II: The Art of Clive Barker (1992)
- Incarnations: Three Plays (1995)
- Forms of Heaven: Three Plays (1996)
- The Essential Clive Barker: Selected Fiction (2000)
- Visions of Heaven and Hell (2005)
If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.
A Message from SFBook
SFBook is entirely funded by Ant including hosting, development and any other costs.
If you enjoy the site please consider a small donation towards the cost of the upkeep and development of SFBook.