The Afterblight Chronicles is a series of books in a shared post-apocalyptic universe where a deadly virus has wiped out most of the worlds population (an event known as The Cull). The only survivors are those with type o-negative blood and these pockets of survivors try to eke out an existence against a decayed society and roaming bands of marauders. It's a world where only the strongest survive and many of those prey on the weak.
There are a number of novels and short stories in the series, written by authors including Simon Spurrier, Rebecca Levene, Jasper Bark, Scott K Andrews, Paul Kane and Al Ewing. Both Scott K Andrews and Paul Kane have written trilogies within the Afterblight Chronicles which have been collected in the Omnibus's School's Out Forever and Hooded Man.
Books in the series
- The Culled (Simon Spurrier)
- Kill or Cure (Rebecca Levene)
- School's Out (Scott Andrews)
- Operation Motherland (Scott Andrews)
- Children's Crusade (Scott Andrews)
- Dawn Over Doomsday (Jasper Bark)
- Arrowhead (Paul Kane)
- Broken Arrow (Paul Kane)
- Arrowland (Paul Kane)
- Death Got No Mercy (Al Ewing)
- Journal of the Plague Year